Thursday, June 7, 2012

Mr.'s FIRST haircut

Okay, so it's not his first hair cut EVER, because that would just be gross. But...I did it! I overcame my fear of cutting those luscious locks.  My sweet mother would always do it, but now that she's 50,000 miles away (Salt Lake, it seems that far away sometimes), I had to muster up the courage and just do it.

He was so patient with me. 


I took these: 






And made THIS mess.  (There was A LOT more than it looks like. My boyfriend has got some THICK hair.)




And voila! Even more handsome than before. (Didn't think that would be possible. )

Thanks to Mr. Love for trusting me.


The shower curtain....such a classy background...right?



4 comments:

  1. Haha I saw this and cracked up because I have been stressing about giving Jace a haircut when he needs one..glad to see you had success with it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did you call him your boyfriend??? ps i need a haircut this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well obviously Jaren she still goes on dates with him, he is her best friend and he is a boy..man....so it makes perfect sense. ok but honestly I wondered if she meant to type that when I first read it too. ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to say boyfriend. Haha. That's what I call him sometimes...He'll always be my boyfriend. :)

    ReplyDelete