Monday, June 18, 2012

Weekend = Bliss.


Oregon.  The most beautiful place you'll ever visit.

We had the honor of being invited to Cam's best friend Matt Gregson's wedding.

Side note: As we were driving to the temple on Saturday morning, the air got a little tender as just 6 months (to the day) before, we were making that same drive to attend our very own special day. :) awwwwwww...

Matt was a handsome groom, and Rachael, a gorgeous bride. We got to attend the sealing (my first one since my own :) and it was MARVELOUS.

Hope they're having a fantastic honeymoon in CABO!  Probably not ;)


Happy!



The wedding party




Happy 6 months to us!










It was a grand weekend.

Lots of shopping  (Oh how I love Oregon's outlet malls... oh baby)

Eating

Bowling

Eating some more

Wedding Lovin'

Family

Staying up too late visiting with wonderful friends  (We love the Gregson's.)

Eating food, 

and eating more food.  I may or may not have gained two pounds in two days..big whoop.

Grand.


I love these girls of mine. oh, and I lost to an eight year old.

Love.

1 comment:

  1. I think you had a little toooo much fun in Oregon! :) we def missed you here in Rexy!

    ReplyDelete