Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Day of Looooooooove.



Yeah I know this is a week late (I'm horrible at blogging lately), and you can call me a sap, but I LOVE Valentine's Day.

Maybe it's because I have a handsome man that I get to share it with EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

Of course I was spoiled and we had a fantastic day and night. (I'll spare you the mushy details.)







                      




                                      
Ooh la la..


                    



Also, if you want a good laugh, check out some of these awesome Valentines one of my favorite bloggers shared on this magical day.  (They're a lot funnier if there's a bun in your oven.)

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

 
Hope your Love-Day was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment