Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Callie's Birthday Party

We had a small birthday celebration the week before Callie's actual birthday.  We had to leave for California, so we wanted to celebrate with family and friends before we left. I still can't believe I have a one year old. 

Now, enjoy 100 pictures.


I'm obsessed with this high chair my mom found.  


Let's pray I got her genes, and look this good when I'm a grandma.


She LOVES her sippy.










So..about this penguin.. It's hideous. And my mom only got it because my little brother is serving his mission in the most Southern mission in the world, Osorno, Chile, and there are penguins there. Well, Callie LOVES it. And it's so so so ugly.




Giving him kisses.


But don't ever take the penguin away...


Seriously, don't.


All better.













We like her.





She decided her hands were slowing her down...








Thanks to everyone who celebrated with us!!





He's cute.





The damage.
















Sugar crash.



So we tried the whole parenting thing for a year, and decided to keep her. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment