Wednesday, December 5, 2012

She's a SHE!

What a good day today was!

It's amazing how finding out the gender changes EVERYTHING.

The ultrasound appointment was at 8:30 this morning, and our anxiousness got the best of us as we showed up 20 minutes early. Yeah, we could hardly wait to find out if this little peanut was a he or a she.

Seriously though, I was SO nervous. Not that I really cared what we were having. (because we don't have either.  But for those of you who've had children, you know how many stinkin' pictures they have to take of your babe on this particular ultrasound.. Well, I was getting impatient and was ready for her to go to that certain "area" and just get it over with!

Then, she pointed on the screen and said...."There's not a whole lot in that area!"

And I haven't stopped smiling yet.




We can NOT wait to meet our baby GIRL!

And...
Such a BIG thanks to our AMAZING family and friends for your wonderful support, well wishes, sweet texts and FB messages today. We are so grateful to have such awesome people in our lives.

And I would feel so ungrateful if I didn't give a shout out to my BEYOND PERFECT husband. There's no one else I would rather have with me as we prepare for parenthood, and his excitement about our new addition makes me love him a trillion times more.










It's amazing how much I love her already.


2 comments:

  1. Look at that bump! You are adorable and I can't wait to send little Ms. Harper a present! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! YAY for a little girl and YAY for a belly picture!!! :) So excited for you guys! And now I'm dying to know the name!! :)

    ReplyDelete