Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Pregnancy Update!

Twenty weeks and counting.

I'm halfway there! This was such a big hill to climb, and I'm so happy that I'm counting DOWN the weeks now. I can't wait to see how different our lives are going to be in just a few months. It's hard to believe that it will get better than this, because... I. LOVE. MY. LIFE. Can't say it enough.

I've been terrible at keeping updates of my pregnancy, so this post is really for me to reflect on down the road. But for those who care, here's what's going on:

How far along?  20 weeks.

Total weight gain: 3 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Not yet! All though at the end of wearing jeans all day, I'm definitely done.

Stretch marks? Nope. (Crossing my fingers)

Sleep: Difficult. Aside from waking up to use the facilities 2+ times a night, I toss and turn A LOT. And have crazy weird dreams.

Miss anything? Medicine when I'm sick. I'm paranoid and won't take ANYTHING.

Movement: I'm finally recognizing the difference between baby and gas bubbles! (TMI?) I get SO excited every. single. time.

Cravings: Green apples, salt & vinegar chips, Cuties oranges, baked potatoes. 

Anything make you queasy or sick? Meat. Especially in raw form.

Symptoms: Headaches, fatigue. (I really don't have too much to complain about. I'm one of the lucky ones.)

Wedding ring on or off? On!

Happy or moody most of the time? Happy! All though the Mr. might say otherwise sometimes. :)

Looking forward to: Finding out the gender TOMORROW!

4 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAYAAAAAYYYYY!!!! Time to start thinking about your shower Missy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for tomorrow!
    And gassy girl. The gas just gets worse and the kicking gets bigger. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AW thats so exciting you find out what you are having tomorrow! Be sure to let us know! And when I say us I mean the facebook and blogging world lol

    ReplyDelete