Thursday, January 3, 2013

BORING.

 
Certain things in life are BORING.
 
 
Waiting in lines?
 
 
BORING.
 
 
Watching boys play video games?
 

 
BORING.
 
  
Waiting on hold?

 
BORING.
 
 
I honestly don't know a single person that likes boring things. I hate them as a matter of fact.
 
Well, today I had my 24 week appointment (that's 6 months for those of you who don't want to do the math. :)  The doc came in to check out me and my baby and when he was all done he said...
 
"Well, everything is pretty BORING."  B.O.R.I.N.G!  It took me back for a second, but I sure am grateful for my boring pregnancy. It just means that everything is better than dandy. Boring may not be so bad after all. :)
 
I just love this baby girl so much. Even when she decides to do gymnastics when I'm trying to sleep :)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment