Monday, November 18, 2013

All Hallows Eve


All I have to say, is Halloween is WAY more fun when you have a kid. 

Mostly because they're a good excuse to not go to haunted houses when friends invite you.
WIN.

I must say, my husband is pretty spectacular.  He doesn't get into the holiday spirit as much as I do, but he's always willing to wear whatever I want him to. 
ANOTHER WIN.


Last year's costumes:



Our family of 3. Callie was only the size of a lemon at the time though.  I didn't do a fun pregnancy costume idea because I hadn't announced it yet, but from the looks of this picture, it was definitely time.



We had our annual ward chili cook off, and it was SO fun!




My homemade lobster bib.





"Oh mom, you're so silly."


Chef, lobster, and a hungry customer!




No comments:

Post a Comment