Monday, November 18, 2013

Conference Weekend

 I love conference weekend. Good food, relaxation, and of course hearing wonderful words from beloved leaders of our church.
We went down to my parents house and it was a party.  Jaren and Kassie came and stayed, and then my cousin Summer, her husband and 3 kiddos came down from Rexburg so that Mark could help my dad build a deck. I think Mark's the only one that knew what he was doing, but the deck looks great and these goof balls had fun building it! 

3 peas in a pod.











Oscar though he needed to help too.














We love Kassie


This picture cracks me up! Bridger and Tegan woke up, and came into the living room where Jaren and Kass were sleeping... Kassie noticed her bra on the floor, so Jaren, ahem, Mr. Tease, thought he was being funny.  Ok, so maybe he's a little funny. (Sorry for this post Kassie!)







While the boys continued building away, the ladies made these yummy treats:


Yes, these are real, and yes, we should probably start a business.


My little helper.

Huh? I didn't eat those apples....


And naturally, when you have a cute babe, being extra adorable, you whip out the camera.
(Thanks Kassie for the great pictures!)


 
High five!





Even more delish than those caramel apples.


Enough, enough!


Okay, one more. 

I love my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment