Friday, November 9, 2012

Oh baby...we're having a baby!

It's been my destiny to be a mom since I was 12 years old and started baby sitting. And after a short ten years later...dun dun dun...I get to be a mom!

 
April 26, 2013!!!
 
We are SO unbelievably blessed.
 
We also don't know the first thing about being parents, but I do know that this child of ours is going to be EXTREMELY loved.  It's impossible to not already love our little grapefruit-sized angel. And I haven't even seen that perfect little face yet.  Maybe it's my mommy instinct's starting to kick in, but I worry about this little peanut! Every doctor's appointment I am a bowl full of nerves until I'm reassured that  I have a healthy baby. And then I cry. (Tears of joy, of course.) Dang hormones.
 
I know our lives are going to be so so so different, but we can't wait!
 
So, so blessed.
 


1 comment:

  1. Best news ever!!! I can't think of anything in the world I would rather be than a mother! :)

    ReplyDelete