Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sweet girl, SWEET SIXTEEN!


Happy Sweet 16, Alyssa!!!
 
 
Oh I love this girl. And I wish we lived closer so that I could spoil her today with love and birthday spankin's. (Too old for that?? Nahhhh)
 
Here's 16 reason's I love this little lady SOO much: (ther are many, MANY more)
 
1. She is STUNNING. Like really, REALLY, naturally gorgeous.
2. She has the cutest freckers.
3. Her teeth? PERFECTION.
4.  She laughs at my husband's jokes.
5. I met her when she was 14, and she has BLOSSOMED before my very eyes!
6. She's going to be an AMAZING Aunt to my baby.
7. She's probably more mature that I am...(Not saying alot, but she is!)
8. This chica can SING!
9. I've never met anyone with better sarcasm. (The good kind.)
10. Somehow, and I've yet to figure this out, when she throws her hair up in a random messy
            bun, it looks PERFECT.
11. She. Is. HILARIOUS. This is not an exaggeration. I honestly feel bad for anyone who's never
            met her.
12. She is such an example to me. This girl's standards are SKY high.
13. Her wispy hairs. She know's what I'm talking about and they are ADORABLE.
14. Her laugh is CONTAGIOIUS.
15. Did I mention that she is BEAUTIFUL?
16. She's MY SISTER, and I love her so much!
 
Here's how cute she is:
 


 
 Happy Birthday, Alyssa!
I hope it's as wonderful as you are!
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. THis is adorable. and so is she. and so are you!
    P.s. i love that you called them 'freckers'.... on purpose or not, I really enjoyed that and I think I might adapt that into my own vocab.
    K love ya bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww she is lucky to have you!! so am i :) Now post some baby bump pics!!! :) miss you!

    ReplyDelete