Friday, November 30, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Ok. So here's the scoop. My mom and I are bargain shoppers. But a couple weekends ago, ooh baby. I probably am the proudest bargain shopper to roam the earth.

So... last year I was on my honeymoon during Christmas, so I didn't have to put up or tree or even decorate.  I was starting to get a little bit of anxiety at the amount of $$$$$$$ I would have to drop on Christmas decor. (You know, because I had NONE.) So my mom and I ventured out to Porter's when they were in the burg visiting and here's the awesome find we had.

We were in the basement of Porter's when we noticed this HUGE bin of GORGEOUS Christmas ornaments. There was a sign that said 3 for $1.00. We knew it was too good to be true, because these ornaments were spectacular. So we asked, and the lady said.. "If it's in the bin, then that's the price."

Score.

We filled up like 6 baskets with the ornaments, literally cleaning them out.

Oh, and guess how much I saved...


Ridiculous.


Also, this bag is as big as a giant-sized garbage bag.


 And voila!

Thanks to my mom for buying me the gorgeous Christmas tree skirt and star. (This picture doesn't do it justice.)
We sure are spoiled.


 
 

 
 

 
 
It's definitely beginning to look A LOT like Christmas.
 
BIG THANKS to my wonderful hubs for being so patient with me while I craft and decorate. Even while I'm doing it in front of the T.V. while a game is on. (oops.) Love him.
 
 
(PLEASE ignore our book shelf. It will be the death of me.)
 
And... an extra stocking for baby. Only 5 days till we can stop calling him/her an IT. Yay!


 


Thanksgiving weekend would NOT have been complete without crafting with my mama  (and shopping) while the boys watched football.


 
Happy Holidays!

1 comment: