Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Such a funny honey

I knew there was a reason I married the man I did.

Besides the fact that he's THIS cute... (**insert drool here**)

 
 
There really never is a dull moment.
 
Last night, we were lounging around, eating tortilla chips and guacamole (yum), and I mentioned that we should get a diffuser. (I haven't been sleeping great, and a after a little research I decided this would be a good idea.)
 
You know, one of these...
 
 
 Because he loves me soooo much, he was like, "Yeah that would be great."
 
So we continuted eating our delish snack, and then a few minutes later he said...
 
"So where do we buy this defibrillator?"
 
You know, one of THESE....
 
 
 
I thought I was going to go into early labor I was laughing so hard. (Ok, not really...yikes.)  But his sincerity was what made this a good laugh. I mean, hours later, after sore abs, tears were still streaming down my face.
 
Thanks for the good chuckle babe, and for making my life PERFECT.


No comments:

Post a Comment